- A site visit was conducted by JST at COI-NEXT, and opinions were exchanged about the place for co-creation.
- The second Steering Committee meeting was held to report the progress with all members.
At this meeting, Kobe University was approved as a new participating institution. In addition, the University of Hyogo, Tohoku University, Kumamoto University, and the University of Tokushima joined the project as a member of the Data Utilization Promotion Fund (for two years).
- Information on shared imaging equipment is posted on the website.
- The second preparatory committee meeting was held for the creation of the imaging platform system.
- The Program Officer and Sub Program Officer of JST for COI-NEXT visited our center and exchanged opinions.
- The first meeting of the Operation Review Committee was held for the establishment of the new "Kento" Co-Creation Support Office.
- The second preparatory committee meeting was held for the creation of the data platform system.
- We exchanged opinions with JST staff of COI-NEXT about the place of co-creation.
List of TOPICS >